Construction project completion environmental protection acceptance monitoring report form
Thai Environmental Supervision (Comprehensive) (2016) No. (1010)
Project Name: Electrostatic spraying line technical transformation project
Entrusted by: Taizhou Taiyuan Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
Taizhou Environmental Monitoring Center Station
April 20, 2016
1. If there is any objection to the monitoring results of this report, please submit it to the site within three days from the date of receipt of the report.
2. Identification and monitoring is the monitoring of relevant technical performance of new products, new processes and new materials.
3. Supervisory monitoring is supervised monitoring in accordance with relevant state laws and regulations.
4. Arbitration and monitoring shall be monitored according to the samples obtained by the relevant competent authorities or agreed by the parties to the dispute, and the results shall be used as the basis for the judgment of the higher authorities or law enforcement agencies.
5. Entrusted monitoring, in accordance with the relevant national laws and regulations, and monitoring according to the requirements of the client. The sample is sent for inspection, and the monitoring result is only responsible for the sample. The monitoring result is used by the consignor to understand the quality of the sample.
6. This report may not be reproduced in any way without the consent of the site. Copies of the copy agreed to be confirmed shall be confirmed by the official seal of our station.
Undertaking unit: Taizhou Environmental Monitoring Center Station
Stationmaster: Chen Jun
Chief Engineer: Zhang Zongxiang
Project leader: Li Jian
Address: No. 18, Yonghui Road, Taizhou City